Evostyle will guarantee to repair or replace any part of the product with a manufacturing or structural defect for a period of 12 months from date of delivery / collection.
This warranty applies only to the original purchase. An application for warranty on a product must be made in writing within the warranty period, within 7 days of the defect occurring. The claim must be accompanied by a proof of purchase, and with a detailed description and photographs of the claimed fault.
Defective materials and / or faulty workmanship of the products supplied by Evostyle will be replaced without cost to the client within the warranty period. Evostyle will not accept liability for any consequential costs associated with the repair of defects and the limit of liability shall be the original cost of the general and specialist joinery.
This warranty covers defects caused by faulty workmanship, but not against natural movement of solid timbers or other effects beyond our control. Natural colour changes in solid timber or veneer products, variations or movements in timber products (bowing or cupping), exposure to extreme temperature changes and direct sunlight may cause colour changes and/or surface damage (lacquer, joint separation). These are circumstances beyond our control and are not warranty issues.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear
2. Damage arising from abnormal use, abuse or vandalism
3. Accidental damage
4. Damage caused by acts of nature
5. Warping and / or damage of items if they have been stored in a third-party storage facility
6. Scratching and /or chipping of paint finishes
7. Scratching and / or chipping of timber
8. Products that have not been maintained as recommended by Evostyle (refer to our website for thorough maintenance information)
9. Products that have been moved overseas
10. Products that have been modified, customized or altered in any way after delivery
11. Any components not manufactured by Evostyle
12. Transport charges to return the product to and from Evostyle for repair or replacement
13. Any mechanical damage or damage caused by neglect, thermal shock or other caused outside the documented capability of the product.
14. Failures or defects caused by the nature of constructions, faults in the structure, fire, floods or other occurrences outside the control of Evostyle.